$1,398.00 – $1,468.00
The All NEW Saber Bass with our exclusive, patented LightWave Analog Optical Pickup System is a forward-thinking high-performance professional instrument with an ultra responsive natural tone unlike any other. It features a chambered swamp ash body with resonant chambers to enhance the tone, as vibration is key to coaxing the most sound from the wood. It also includes a beautiful AAAA flamed maple top, black basswood quarter-sawn composite fingerboard and is available in 3 modern two tone satin finishes. If you’re considering the fretless model, it is renowned for its highly convincing upright bass tone and immediate response. The Fretless model also features a slash sound hole. All Saber Bass orders now come with a Premium Gator Ultralight Case to keep your instrument safe during transit or when on the road. All instrument orders come with a 14 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Configure your Instrument Below
- Body Wood: Chambered Swamp Ash
- Top Wood: AAAA Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Number of Strings: 4 or 5
- Scale Length: 34″
- Number of Frets: 24
- Attachment: Bolt-On (5 Bolt)
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Quarter Sawn Fretted or Fretless Custom Composite Basswood, Heat and Pressure Treated with Graphite/Epoxy Resin.
- Fretboard Radius: 14″
- Neck Shape: Low-Profile ‘C’ Neck Carve
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Pickups: LightWave Analog Optical Pickup
- Bridge: Custom GraphTech Monolithic Bridges with iceTone™ Saddle
- PreAmp: LightWave Designed Active PreAmp
- Master Volume
- Bass Boost and Cut
- Mids Boost and Cut
- Mid Sweep
- iceTone™ Blend
- Warm | Cool Toggle Switch
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH Internal Battery – 16 Hours playing time with 1-hour recharge
- Gator Ultralight Case
- User Manual
- Tool Kit
When an instrument is ordered, it is assembled, set up, and tested at our Santa Barbara, California facility. There is a 7 – 10 business day processing period before we ship your instrument.
We provide our customers with free complementary shipping for all orders within the continental United States. For international orders as well as those shipped to Alaska and Hawaii, we use FedEx GreatRates service, which offers reduced shipping charges.
If you are shipping to an international address, you will be contacted within 48 hours of purchasing a complete instrument from Willcox Guitars regarding an additional shipping fee (estimated fees are anywhere between $70 -$375) that you will be required to pay before the instrument ships out.
This amount may be paid with the same method of payment used to purchase the instrument and will require your verification.